Is the hardest question of your day “What’s for dinner?” If so, my recipe book, Food For The Soul From Ama’s Kitchen is for you!
I can relate! I love to eat and I love food that is bursting with flavor. But, I hate spending all day in the kitchen.
I have a bookcase full of recipe books that I never use because the recipes are too hard, too strange, too time consuming, or just plain bland and boring. I “doctor up” recipes by adding garlic, chili peppers, my favorite spices like cumin or curry powder to make them come alive.
I created my own recipes that are packed with flavor, easy to make and focus on basic raw food techniques. My recipes:
- Taste so amazing you’ll feel good about what you are eating. You’ll say, “Oh this is good! I can eat this!”
- Simple and fast recipes so you won’t resort to grabbing something unhealthy at the end of your frazzled day. Most take 30 minutes or less and clean up even faster (no sticky, greasy pots and pans.) Some take longer to make but set you up with the makings of fast meals for several days.
- Guilt Free Desserts that satisfy so you don’t feel deprived and depressed about what you can’t eat. Enjoy rich and naturally sweetened desserts without refined sugars, wheat and gluten.
- Satisfy your non-vegan friends and family too. Add these dishes to a meat/animal product based meal to meet your needs and please your meat-eating loved ones too.
- Teach the basics of raw/living/whole foods plant-based preparation. Making your own meals and feeling confident in the kitchen is a key part of your success.
Includes 46 easy and flavorful gourmet vegan and raw vegan recipes even your non-vegan friends and family will enjoy. These recipes are perfect for those new to vegan and raw food. Mastering these recipes will help you gain the techniques and skills you need to become a healthy gourmet in your kitchen.
Available in EPub for use in many e-reader apps or in PDF versions
- Each recipe includes full-color photo.
- Great for geeky types (like me) who love to use your iPad, laptop or tablet in the kitchen.
- Instant access so you can start right away.
- Links to kitchen tip videos and other web resources.
For print version Click Here